1 Jar of Mole (brand on photo)
10 cups of chicken broth
1 bar of chocolaté Ibarra (grated finely)
- Boil Chicken and make chicken broth
- To make chicken broth: How ever many pieces of chicken you will be servicing add water and chicken bullion ( use 1tsp of bullion/cup of water). Add half of a white onion, 2 sticks of celery & 1 clove garlic. Let cook for about 30 -40 minutes on medium. You are basically making chicken soup.
- Set chicken aside and keep broth
- Mix Broth, Mole, and Chocolate together.
- Keep heat on low and stir often (it burns easily if you do not watch it)
- Once sauce is smooth add chicken pieces to sauce and let simmer
Here's to some good food!
Break the Mole up with a fork and grate the chocolate. It takes a long time for them to melt down to a sauce, about an hour.