1/2 Beef Chorizo (you can also buy soy chorizo, which is very good)
1 Green chile finely diced
1 Yellow chile finely diced
1/4 White onion finely diced
1 Tomato finely diced
- Dice all veggies
- Saute them in pan (no oil needed)
- Add chorizo and break apart
- Beat eggs and pure into chorizo (mix until it is all combined then cover and skimmer)
- Cook until eggs are cooked. (do not over the mix the eggs and chorizo or the eggs will not come out fluffy)
- Great with a bolillo (as shown above), beans and slices of avocado.
- Wrap it up in a tortilla for a burrito to go!