8 medium ripe tomatoes (cut the ends off)
2 Anaheim chilies
2 Yellow chilies
4 Green onions
1/2 Bunch of cilantro
1 Garlic clove
Salt to taste
- Boil tomatoes, garlic, yellow chilies, serranos, and jalapeno. for about 15 minutes on a hard boil
- On your open fire of your stove or broiler or a comal, cook Anaheim chilies until the outside of them are brown and easy to peel off. (set aside when browned)
- Dice and cut green onions and cilantro (set aside)
- Blend ALL the stuff you boiled together (not the water) Try to peel the skin off the tomatoes if you can. Blend until there are no chunks.
- Pour Tomato blend into a bowl, let cool
- Peel and dice Anaheim chilies
- Once cooled add the green onions, cilantro and Anaheim chilies
- Salt to taste
Here's to some good food!