2 Hass avocados
2 Small tomatoes diced
2 Green onions finely diced
1/4 Bunch of cilantro chopped
Garlic powder (to taste)
Salt (to taste)
- It's OK to buy avocados that are hard, just put them away for 2 days in a dark place and then once they are ripe put them in the frig. There they will last a lot longer and will not keep getting ripe to fast.
- use a potato masher to mash down the avocados (I never knew it was called a potato masher...we only ever used it to mash avocados or beans!)
- Cut avocados in half and scoop out the meat from the skin (keep one pit for garnish)
- Mash avocados and add garlic powder (just a little bit at first like 1/8 of a teaspoon)
- Dice and add tomatoes, make sure to get all the juice in there. Mash this together with a fork.
- Add green onions and cilantro.
- Add salt to taste and a little more garlic powder. Mix well with a fork!
Here's to some good food!