What you will need:
- A few pounds of Pork, shoulder. You are looking for pulled pork with a bone.
- 1 whole onion peeled
- 8-10 garlic cloves
- Chicken Bullion
- Salt and pepper
- Trip to remove as much of the fat as you can, it is usually on the bottom of the shoulder where it will have the most fat.
- Poke about 8-10 holes in the pork, all around it, and push the garlic into the pork.
- Salt and Pepper
- Sear the meat on all sides
- Place in Crockpot
- Add the whole onion cut up in quarters
- Add about 2 cups of chicken stock (you can make with with 1ts/cup of water)
- Cover and cook on high for how ever the longest setting on your Crockpot is. Mine was High for 6 hours.
Warm corn tortillas (please do not heat the tortillas in a micro wave, get your self an iron skillet)
Green Onions (chopped)
Here's to some good food!