I let JM plate the food!
12-15 Corn Tortillas
Oil (to fry tortillas)
1/4 of White Onion dice
2 tsp Chicken Bullion
to taste Chili Powder
1 12oz can Tomato Sauce
1 cup Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Cut up your corn tortillas into little squares.
- Once they are golden brown drain and set aside
- You can make the sauce in the same pan, you will need to drain the oil out, save a little to saute the onion
- Saute 1/4 diced white onion until nice and translucent
- Add tomato sauce into hot pan
- Add 2 tsp chicken bullion
- Dash of chili powder
- Let simmer for about 10 minutes on medium/low
- Add tortillas chips and stir until the sauce is well mixed
- Add enough cheese to cover the top of the tortilla chips and cover on low
- Serve when cheese is melted
Here's to some good food!
Yep, here is our good friend Ashley eating at our table again!!!