1 can or 3/4 pound Shredded beef (this dish was made from a roast beef that I had made -- the best machaca I have ever made!)
1/2 White onion
1 Anaheim Chile
2 Small Diced Tomatoes
- If your beef is moist you need not add any oil but if it is dry feel free to add a little oil to your pan so that it does not stick.
- You are only warming the meet as it is already cooked
- Make sure your meet is warm and shredded
- Saute white onions, Anaheim chile in the beef
- once the onion and chilies are soft add diced tomatoes
- Cover and let simmer stir so that the meat does not stick to your pan.
- Beat 3 eggs
- Pour over beef and mix once to make sure all the egg is evenly disbursed.
- Do NOT keep stirring
- Cover and let egg cook on slow.
- Once egg is almost done mix one more time and cover -- this allows the eggs to come out fluffy.
Here's to some good food!